childrens tv site

carriebp 11:47 01 Feb 05

our 9 yo likes nick tv wb site.no problem you,d think.i e gets taken over and it,s even hard just to connect to the internet(broadband/win xp).any settings i can do anywhere to stop this happening.i,v tried to email the site but no answer.

mattyc_92 11:51 01 Feb 05

Any error messages, what operating system and does it effect any other websites???? (or do you find it hard to open the bb conection??)

carriebp 12:08 01 Feb 05

hi
other half went into i/e tools and there was a load of gobbledegook in home page,think part said dns error but only saw it for a nano second.yes we could,nt connect. b/b modem error box stating connection failure.he re entered our isp(onetel)and got connected.our daughter likes the site it should be fun...but something is wrong somewhere.

mattyc_92 12:13 01 Feb 05

Try uninstalling your modem and any other software that came from your ISP.... Then restart the system and then reinstall all of it again and tell me if you got any error messages or if the connection inproved...

carriebp 12:23 01 Feb 05

thanks
gotta go out now but will follow your advise and post back this evening.very very grateful for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…