Chieftec Cases

Mastermind 10:24 31 Jan 03

A while ago I asked for some advice on what case I should buy for the new computer that I'm building.

Having looked at the cases that were suggested I have decided that I like the Chieftec range.

I'm after a beige case without a door which I have found in various designs (DX-01W). The problem is that I also wanted to buy a side panel with a window, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy one in beige. I know that they are produced because I found one on an American site (SPX-02), but they won't ship internationally. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

goonerbill 12:02 31 Jan 03

why not make ya own. there is a site with full instructions on how to convert a standard case to one with windows. sorry cant remember where i saw it, maybe you can do a search.

Mastermind 18:23 31 Jan 03

I don't think I'd make a very good job.

Does anyone know where I can get the side panel that I'm after?

Mastermind 15:41 04 Feb 03

Does anyone know where else I could get a beige side panel with a window for a Chieftec DX-01W?

Djohn 15:54 04 Feb 03

Yep! click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…