cheers jester - ( 12 months free subscription )

jessie .x..x.x 23:45 12 Aug 03

Thanks to jesters useful help in removing that annoying worm " blaster.exe " from my pc. I think that jester has saved my pc and many other pc`s from this nasty worm.
i followed jesters easy advice in removing the worm from my pc, it worked like a treat.

He has saved a lot of the forum members maybe up to £40 in pc health check fees in getting this worm removed.

I think that he deserves a little something special from the editor. I myself would gladly give him £5 for his priceless advice, wouldn`t you ???

jessie xxx

jessie .x..x.x 23:47 12 Aug 03

I think that 12 months free subscription to that fab mag is the least that the editor can do to jester.

jes

powerless 23:48 12 Aug 03

Antivius scanner should have caught it.

Ben Avery 00:32 13 Aug 03

Jester is a fine gent who obviously likes to help people. However, it's not really up to Peter (FE) to "reward" Jester as, in effect, by setting up the forum in the first place, he has already provided the most valuable thing to all of us!

Why don't you ask Jester for an addy and send him a nice card to say thank you?

Or, in this day and age, you could even send him a virtual card via email!

BA

Ben Avery 00:34 13 Aug 03

All most people need to feel appreciated is a thank you. I think you have made that point very well...

Jester...

Well done old boy!

Another happy customer!

BA

Djohn 00:41 13 Aug 03

Yep! there have been a couple of threads today expressing thanks to Jester. This morning several people where very upset having had their systems infected, Jester was kept quite busy helping them out. Well done. j.

Ben Avery 00:47 13 Aug 03

That's my point. I'm glad you agree and knowing that you yourself have been of great help to people in the past, let's be honest here, isn't the thought and feeling of knowing that you helped someone reward enough???

I think so. How does the saying go...there's more joy in giving than there is in recieving?!

BA

Djohn 00:51 13 Aug 03

Fully agree, just a thank-you always makes one feel good. j.

Giggle n' Bits 01:03 13 Aug 03

Thanks Jester !

Mango Grummit 07:21 13 Aug 03

Three Cheers for Jester. Hip, Hip.................

Jester2K II 08:31 13 Aug 03

Thank you jessie. Thank you all.

Ben Avery hit the nail on the head. We come here to help each other and receive help from others. Plenty of people give advise for free everyday - it what makes PCA so good...

A Thank You will do just fine.

J2K

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…