Checking page size in existing WORD 2007 doc.

sheila.weston 10:42 18 Mar 08

How do I check the page size of an existing document in WORD 2007?

I have downloaded a template for a Royal-size (15.6cm x 23.4 cm)book from LULU.com. Having finished creating the document I then uploaded it and was told that it would be resized from 21.6 cm)x 27.9cm. This upsets the layout.

The Properties information gives everything *but* Page Size.

Thanks for any help.

Sheila

Simsy 12:00 18 Mar 08

but in Word 2000 if you go to File>Page Setup and select the "Page Size" tab, it give you what the page currently is, allowing you to chnage it.

I hope this helps?

Regards,

Simsy

Eric10 12:08 18 Mar 08

Very similar to what Simsy says. Page Layout > Size and the option that is highlighted is the current size.

sheila.weston 15:15 18 Mar 08

Yes, but when I go to the paper size options nothing is high-lighted to confirm that the page size is what I want. I would like to see a window somewhere giving a list of the document properties, *including* the exact page size, for confirmation!

No, I fear I can only use the ruler along the edges of the screen which look correct for 15.6cm x 23.4 cm (about 6x9). So why do I get the error message about it being the wrong size when I publish at lulueg the width is 2 cms out?

Eric10 15:29 18 Mar 08

Click on Page Layout then click the tiny arrow at the bottom right of the Page Setup section on the ribbon. You then get a dialogue box with tabs for Margins, Paper, and Layout which shows all this information.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now