Check your eBay account......

PaulB2005 23:03 19 Dec 05

click here

Anyone else?

johnnyrocker 23:29 19 Dec 05

understand the prob but the link provides no useful info

007al 23:37 19 Dec 05

I have a different problem that only started tonight.I have to keep typing in my pessword,its not remembered.When it first happened,i closed all IE windows and done several different scans(paranoid).Nothing was found,but still i have to type my password.Also,when i click on `my ebay` on my abay toolbar,it gives me the guest user page.

Snec 23:39 19 Dec 05

It's serious for sure (if you are either a seller or buyer) but note it is .com not UK. At least for for the moment.

GaT7 23:40 19 Dec 05

PaulB2005, thanks for the alert.

007al, I have the same problem as you. G

Snec 23:41 19 Dec 05

Different problem there sir. Loads of glitches tonight on ebay uk ..... They started their Xmas partys I think!

Snec 00:02 20 Dec 05
  GaT7 17:56 20 Dec 05

Problems still there but thankfully I can sign in. G

octal 18:03 20 Dec 05

Interesting, I've been using Ebay at home without ant problems at all. I'm just wondering if there is a corrupt file, have you tried clearing the temp Internet and the cookie for Ebay?

spuds 18:19 20 Dec 05

Yesterday evening it was a disaster at my end.Kept getting requests for password and username, plus trying 'Contact Seller' kept sending me to their feedback page.And please do not mention slowness of the website.Things haven't been quite right since they did a maintenance upgrade a couple of weeks ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…