Check out my site!

Napster 2005 19:58 22 Mar 06

Hi,
I play an online game called counter strike : source and my clan(crew) on it which I am webmaster and founder of just established. So check out our site for news and recruiting and joining but once you click the forums link you cant go back? Anybody help? But check out the site in general and tell me what ya think?
click here to view it! Thanks.

Napster 2005 08:21 23 Mar 06

Thanks for your advice. The rules are fine as I copied and edited them from my old clan site. So what would you rate the site out of 10?

Ade_1 17:56 23 Mar 06

what are we checking out on your site? The content or the layout? - the template you have used isnt too bad but the font seems a bit too small and your Home button doesnt work as it just redirects you back to freewebs.

Ade_1 17:59 23 Mar 06

I know i said the template wasnt bad but its as bit small all together, its right in the middle of the page and alot of white space, personally im not a fan of that type of template but some peolpe will diagree with me, however thats just my opinion.

ade.h 19:31 23 Mar 06

The text reads a little oddly, as if it was written by someone for whom English is a second language, or perhaps as if it has been translated. It lacks good syntax, punctuation and spelling.

The comparatively low contrast of the content is overpowered by the high contrast of the white background. I would suggest using a more appropriate colour, such as a light version of the content background colour.

The divider on the Links page is mis-aligned.

DrScott 09:18 24 Mar 06

I don't like it. It's just very hard on the eye, and the navigation links are hard to pick out against the dark background. The text is all a bit close together, and it just isn't a very inviting homepage. The template just doesn't work in my opinion, especially against the start white background.

More space, fewer words, more pictures and gentle colours will make more people want to join your clan. Furthermmore, the more professional you make your site look the more interest you're likely to get.

Good luck!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…