Check out Grisofts web site on Monday

Belatucadrus 10:42 05 Jul 03
Answered

Both Grisoft CZ & COM are down for maintenance this weekend, but what little you can see seems to indicate that The new version 7 of AVG will get it's official launch on Monday, hopefully the free version will be available too.

-pops- 10:48 05 Jul 03

I would leave it a few days before you download any "improvements", just in case they've got it wrong!!

Getting it wrong has been known, even with the great god M$.

Belatucadrus 10:53 05 Jul 03

-pops- i've been running the pre release of 7.0 for about a month now, so far no bugs.

-pops- 11:01 05 Jul 03

I was thinking more of the new site having it slightly wrong rather than the program itself.

I will certainly be getting the 7 version but not on Monday. I'll give it a few days;-))

Belatucadrus 20:11 06 Jul 03

AVG 7 is indeed launched, but the free version is still release 6.0. Maybe later.

Forum Editor 20:41 06 Jul 03

it's great - no discernable bugs so far.

Belatucadrus 23:06 06 Jul 03
Answer

True , but is it worth paying for when 6.0 is still free ? As Forum editor you are better placed to say than the rest of us. A full review in PCA perhaps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…