cheapest broadband

LANDCRUISER 13:42 26 Jun 03

i am thinking of changing to broadband what is the cheapest broadband £----- ect will i have to pay.i want a contiuous connection & pay monthly.

-pops- 13:57 26 Jun 03

There are many ISPs that conform to the "here today, gone tomorrow" way of operating. Be very careful!

Remember these two adages:

You gets what you pays for.

&

Cheap usually equates with nasty

Brian

LANDCRUISER 14:28 26 Jun 03

thanks for your replie pops,i know that cheapest is not always best but they are some well known companys cheaper than others.

-pops- 14:52 26 Jun 03

With that in mind, check out click here

Brian

simonp1 15:07 26 Jun 03

click here

Have a look at this site. I recommend zen. Not the cheapest, but i think are the best.only have to sign up for a 1 month contract and no conection fee either.

Djohn 15:23 26 Jun 03

Zen come highly recommended. £28.00 per month, but no 12 month contract to sign. Gamers like ZEN for it's speed and reliability, even the users forum is full of praise, you have to search hard for any serious complaints.

Most people I have had contact with say that activation was on time or 1 to 2 days early. j.

LANDCRUISER 15:32 26 Jun 03

thanks for all your replys,pops-simonp1

LANDCRUISER 16:37 26 Jun 03

i never new there where so many isp out there i think we should close this now

Nosmas 17:29 26 Jun 03

Have a look at PlusNet - £21.99 pm They keep their customers fully informed when problems arise, and their support people I have found very helpful. Also have a look at the PlusNet discussion forum on the Adslguide website. Been with them for 3 months and have no complaints.

Aol Hater 17:47 26 Jun 03

i use force 9 plus nets sister company and it is the best isp i have ever used, as Nosmas said if there are any problems you just post in their help room and a member of their team get back to you for free with all the gen you need. I was set up within 4 days!

click here

Andybear 17:53 26 Jun 03

If you can get cable, NTL are a good bet. I recently went over to their 600kb service. Cost £24.99 a month, free installation, first month free and a free, rather nifty silver modem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…