Cheap software

hilco3 21:10 27 Aug 04

I have visted this site and the prices for OEM softwarare so low that it must be too good to be true. Does anyone have any knowledge of it? Is it genuine? All prices are in US$, does that mean that I would have to pay duty on my order?

click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:31 27 Aug 04

IF it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Yes any goods inported you have to pay duty you would probably have to pay a large delievery fee aswell.

You could part with your money and nver see the goods or worse they are just after your card / bank details.

Old Cynic that I am I would leave well alone.

THE TERMINATOR 22:52 27 Aug 04

why look for cheap software, when you can get plenty of good stuff free. click here or click here or goto PCA downloads....TT

Bapou 23:24 27 Aug 04

I get 'Page Not Available' but if it's the website I'm thinking of then the vendors are in Eastern Europe. Quoting $US does not necessarily mean you buying in from the U.S.A.

smokingbeagle 06:40 28 Aug 04

The website has an australian suffix. Are the prices in A$?. Even cheaper. Need to be cautious as noted above.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 06:50 28 Aug 04

yes terminator you could get plenty of freeware from that site.also search google for - freeware downloads.and you should get quite alot for the resaults

hilco3 20:51 28 Aug 04

Thanks for the responses. I was interested in XP Pro at $50 plus $7.95 P&P. Is the site safe.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced