Cheap Kaspersky

Muergo 14:24 12 Jul 10

£8-49 free delivery offer from 7dayshop.com for 2009 incl free update to 2010.

But 2011 due out soon so maybe better to wait till then.

Hope this helps someone.

BT 16:18 12 Jul 10

if you've got Barclays online banking

Pineman100 18:32 12 Jul 10

You may not, of course, get such a good deal if you wait for the 2011 version.

Muergo 23:29 12 Jul 10

BT has many times said that Kaspersky is the bees knees and I cannot disagree with him as I have not installed it yet, but when 2011 is launced I shall read the reviews and buy then, but the freebies I am running on at the moment seem to be keeping me safe, although it is a palaver to not have auto update on several of them, and the suite in a package does, so I don't mind spending a round of drinks worth on coughing up the price.

Passed through Sussex and price of a pint is now £3.50 so spending a bit on a quality program is worth it, that's why I have bought the latest Acronis.

BUT I am not changing back to BT !! or opening a Barclays account for the sake of a few bob.

.Pineman is quite right about missing the boat on bargains if you are sure they are truly good value, last week Amazon offered a Canon IXUS 110 at 0ver £100 less than the previously discounted price, I grabbed one and went back later that day to get another for my friend, and they had all gone. Phoned them and the girl said that they had disappeared like hot cakes.

Just received a Belkin powered 4port USB hub including USB cable and power supply for £ 2-99 inc postage from 7 day, beautifully bister pckaged with full instructions in French!!

Cheers (sucker for a bargain) Muergo.

BT 08:10 13 Jul 10

No I haven't. I'm just passing on information. I use McAfee myself.

Muergo 10:37 13 Jul 10

A couple of years ago I had Avira paid for me by TrialPay, but haven't seen any offers from them recently.

Poitier 11:19 13 Jul 10

Muergo,
There is no point in waiting as 2011 is already in use and you can also update to that free .

PSF 11:20 13 Jul 10

have a look at this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…