cheap "anytime"

roygbiv 17:47 10 Sep 03

Can anyone suggest (definatly NOT Freeserve or AOhell) an ISP, who is fairly cheap, mostly for during the day (i am disabled, so need it mostly in the daytime). With a reasonable monthly time limit (my ISP, giointernet has reduced its universal package to 50 hrs(some "anytime").Thanks Alan

christmascracker 17:55 10 Sep 03

I have just recently been with Sniffout at click here Had been with them for 10 months.

£13.99 per month and there is no limit on time spent on the net.

Can be set up online and paid by direct debit.

Never had any trouble with them and always connected first time.

Only reason I left them is I am now on broadband with BT.

Rocker 19:16 10 Sep 03

onetel are good click here

hssutton 19:28 10 Sep 03

You may be better of staying where you are. I moved from Gioserve to Plusnet two months ago. What a major mistake. You may think Gioserve is bad, but plusnet takes the "biscuit" getting a connection with them is almost as difficult as winning the lottery. Mind you they have just come up with an instant cure, they are going to introduce a 1 hour cut off. This according to plusnet will alleviate the problem.

TommyRed 19:51 10 Sep 03

I use @ £12.99 per month direct debit plus I think first 3 months free, I've never had any problems but someone on here has. Try click here it might want refreshing to bring it up to date. TR

wee eddie 19:54 10 Sep 03

I'm with BT Openworld

£16.00 a month for 150 hours.

I have very little trouble connecting although there is the the occasional glitch. There are times when you get bumped off after 2 hours but not that often.

dagbladet 20:14 10 Sep 03

Whats the problem with AOL ? I've been through at least half a dozen of the 'small is beautiful' lot, some are so-so, some are [email protected] and some just disappear overnight. Took the plunge with AOL "stone him", on my computer bought from PC World "you're only making it worse for yourself", great service.

brian990 22:45 10 Sep 03

Try Daytime package 8am to 6pm.
£4.99 a month they give a great service. + you can upgrade to another package at any time.

They also have an offer at the moment for tiscali secure mail at £4.99 a year with anti spam filter and anti virus filter.

spuds 22:46 10 Sep 03

Have a look at Tiscali.They are running some special offers at present.

Rtus 22:53 10 Sep 03

I think restrictions are to become more and more universal ..And the Isp's are much the same once they have your money..So you may be better off where you are for now ..

roygbiv 08:15 11 Sep 03

By reading the posts (thanks everyone) perhaps i should stay with it (giointernet) for the time being, while i look into others (i have got Tiscali PAYG for emergencyies, what i am using now!)(slower connection with tiscali, 40.0kbps).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…