Changing from Supanet to TalkTalk

Rowen 01:45 29 Dec 09

I have just changed my broadband from Supanet to TalkTalk. Fortunately without too many problems, though I have had to suffer call centres in India several times before finally getting someone here who helped me. My problem is that I cannot use Microsoft Outlook for my emails as the Voyager system used by Supanet will not let me, it refuses to allow me to send or receive in Microsoft Outlook. I have tried to uninstall Voyager but it comes up with Error loading newdev.dll and when I click OK tells me I need to be an administrator - this is my computer and not used by anyone else so why am I not the administrator? Any IT experts out there who can soleve this problem for me??
The question of MAC codes has never arisen - I haven't been asked for this by TalkTalk.

User-1229748 05:37 29 Dec 09

try to uninstall with revo free,when revo asks you f you want to restart do not restart at this point let revo carry on and do its thing. click here

Rowen 10:45 02 Jan 10

Managed to get rid of Voyager - apparently Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 prevented me from removing this programme. I have now uninstalled Internet Explorer 8 and have been able to start using Outlook Express. However Microsoft Outlook is still unobtainable. When I click it in Microsoft Office I get a small screen from Supanetasking for email,etc. Any ideas how to get past this anyone? So far as I know all Supanet bits nad pieces have been removed.

sunnystaines 11:37 02 Jan 10

when i moved to talktalk they never asked for a mac number said they did not need it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant