Changing 'Sender' in email using new programme.

Iluaf 16:08 25 Aug 06

Hi!

I'm sure this will be a pretty easy one to answer!

I currently use Incredimail (Hey, don't groan I like it!). I only use it, because at a click I can change e mail accounts easily. I have several accounts & it is very important that each person who mails me gets e mails from the right account.

My husband uses Outlook which he says is better for business, but he dosen't think you can change the 'sent from' as easy as I do.

What do you think, or shall I just stick with what I've got (I'm basically happy with it, but I don't use it for what is intended ie livening up mail).

Any thoughts?

VoG II 16:11 25 Aug 06

In Outlook click on the Accounts button (immediately to the right of Send) and select the account from the drop-down list.

Iluaf 16:16 25 Aug 06

See? I told you it would be easy to answer. Easy when you know how anyway!

Do you think Outlook would be better than Incredimail? As I say, I don't use all the gimicky things with Incredimail, but I do know it quite well.

Cheers VoG :)

VoG II 16:17 25 Aug 06

Outlook would definitely be better than Incredimail for business purposes! Outlook is pretty simple and intuitive to use once you've had a bit of practice.

Iluaf 16:24 25 Aug 06

And one last quick question, if I move over to Outlook, what are the chances of my losing data in Incredimail. I'm totally paranoid about losing everything.

Can I also ask what Vog is?!!!

VoG II 16:28 25 Aug 06

You could try click here

Iluaf 16:28 25 Aug 06

VoG, I've just checked. My hubby has Outlook 2000 and next to Send there is the paper clip symbol. We can't find accounts anywhere. Any ideas?

Iluaf 16:30 25 Aug 06

After thought...is it not showing accounts because he only has one account?

PS Thanks for the link! You have a brain the size of a planet & I bow to your greatness!

VoG II 16:35 25 Aug 06
  Iluaf 16:40 25 Aug 06

I love it! ;)

So what do you think about the accounts on outlook? If he had more accounts would they be shown?

VoG II 16:43 25 Aug 06

I think so - it should be simple enough to set up another account to check. It is a long time since I used Outlook 2000 but you definitely can change the account to send from - I just can't remember if the button is in the same place.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac