Changing Password in OE6

Tone 21:04 31 Jan 03

I have been trying to set up an e-mail address for my wife in OE6. The account is already set up correctly with my ISP and when I set up the identity in OE6 this goes OK and the identity opens with a welcome message from Microsoft. I then send a test message to my own identity which is received OK. However, when I return to the new identity it fails to open, with an error message telling me the password is incorrect. I have taken great care to ensure it IS OK. However, I have deleted the duff identities and started and over again with the same result. I am unable to enter a password with the REMEMBER THIS PASSWORD box unchecked.
What can I do to get OE6 to accept this password.? It may have something to do with an earlier attempt when I unwisely protected the identity with the same password and am now unable to delete the identity because, although it passed the double entry check when I entered it, OE does not now recognise it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…