changing Nat from strict to open on thomson 576 wi

altreegoe 18:56 07 Feb 06

i have currently received a wireless router thomson 576 from aol and everything is working but the only problem i have is i have an xbox 360 and the nat setting is set a strict does any one know how i can change this to open i have contacted aol but they are no use. any help would be grateful i also have Norton internet security which i have disable but this makes no difference, i have also connected the XBCONNECT and XBOX LIVE gaming for additional connection but makes no difference via the xbox and it is still strict but when i add these to my main computer it changes to open but does not allow me onto the online servers i.e EA or other games, this is frustrating as the nat being on restrict stops me from connecting to other players, please note i was thinking of deleting everything with AOL files and reloading everything again, any thoughts

keewaa 19:01 07 Feb 06

Would it not be safer to apply port forwarding of the ports used to the xbox ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…