//some 3rd party need geo

Changing Name

User-178362 16:30 31 Jul 05

If I ask something under one name, then I change my name, would the answer still come to me under a different name?

dan11 16:52 31 Jul 05

Yes.

If you mean you change your nickname, in update your details for this forum.

e.g. if you change from Sea princess to (say)sky queen. Your log-on email address is the same, your password will be the same.

In the " my postings folder" you will have listings for both usernames. Of course any reply to any thread started by you, in either name, will be forwarded to your e-mail address. ( if you have selected that option when you started the post.)

dan11 17:11 31 Jul 05

Ah just re-read your thread again. I don't think that was the answer to your question.

If you start a thread as Sea princess, replies will still appear in your " my postings" Sea princess folder and you will still receive the e-mails.

If you start a thread as say Sky queen. Then the replies will still go to the same folder, now sea princess/ Sky queen.

It may confuse the matter, when you reply to your original threads started by Sea princess but answered by Sky queen.

Maybe not confuse you, but the reader.lol

The question is not as easy as it first appeared.;-)

Danoh 20:50 31 Jul 05

Well, I for one did get (even more) confused. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…