Changing ISP but which one is best

Bike-it 12:03 05 Jan 08

I am currently with Tiscali but due to constant problems its time to move on to someone else but which one do i choose, well i have narrowed it down to these three.

1.click here its the home 30one.

2.click here

3.click here

As i have never had a download limit with Tiscali will the two ISP above that have download limits be suitable for three users, or are you better to have no limites.

Also looked at the post office BB packages but there dosent seem to be a lot of info on the service they provide.
Any advise will be great.

timestar 12:53 05 Jan 08

If you haven't already try looking at click here

timestar 12:54 05 Jan 08

...And click here

anskyber 12:54 05 Jan 08

Do you mean the best, or the best of the cheapest?

Crash 13:18 05 Jan 08

Check here to see what llu services you can get click here if you can get sky or be then I would recommend them

Dipso 21:53 05 Jan 08

Options 1 and 2 would be better if you are concerned about the usage cap but why not download a usage monitor and see what your usage is in a typical month e.g. click here

Otherwise Crash's suggestion of Sky is worth considering provided you already have the TV service and are an area covered by their LLU services.

Another option is my ISP, Bethere, another LLU operator who also offer unlimited downloads click here

Gandalph 01:25 06 Jan 08

BT. I've been them for years and never had one complaint against them. They are not the cheapest, but you cant have it all ways.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:36 06 Jan 08

Ask your neighbours who they use and if they are happy.

G

Pine Man 11:37 06 Jan 08

GANDALF <|:-)> is correct. It's no use seeking views on this forum unless the respondants actually live in your area and can vouch for the service that they, and ultimately you, will get.

harps1h 12:05 06 Jan 08

I use your first option here in northern ireland and find their service is excellent. there are no outages, no slow speeds, no throttling and a second to none customer service. all helplines are uk based and accessed by std codes (eg 0161) so no expensive calls. also the phone is answered virtually straight away by knowledgeable staff on a 24hr basis. as you knwo they are not the cheapest on the market but what price do you put on a reliable service. in the past i have been down both paths of tiscali and cpw and will not go back. lastly 30 day contract so no long tie ins and no........i don't work for them or any associates

Bike-it 20:06 06 Jan 08

Thanks to all who took time to reply.
I have asked a few neighbours they seem to be with Tiscali or BT or Orange and they would not recommend them.
As i have never used a package which is capped i dont know if say 30gb peak and 300gb off peak would be sufficent for our needs. three users two computers which would be used for approx 8 hours a day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac