Changing isp

prdcb1 15:36 30 Mar 08

I am thinking of changing my ISP however what do i do about e-mails that may be sent to me after I have switched? Can I have these redirected? As I cannot remember who may have my current e-mail address?

recap 15:47 30 Mar 08

You should still be able to access your emails if they are web based say like BT or NTL.

tullie 16:05 30 Mar 08

What is your email client?

johnnyrocker 16:07 30 Mar 08

your old isp is unlikely to host your mailbox unless you can come to some arrangement with them, have you gotall your contacts in the address book for notification?

johnny.

pchelper001 16:08 30 Mar 08

if you are with aol, the you can still access your emails after leaving them via aol .co. uk.

Fingees 17:19 30 Mar 08

Some isps only allow you to access mail for up to 90 days, after which they expect you to connect via pay as you go, so as to keep you account active.

I have two old accounts, that I can access with BB, as long as I connect every couple of months to keep accounts active.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…