Changing email identities in outlook express

rogercorke 23:06 01 Jun 08

We have two separate email identities, both coming into the same mailbox in outlook express. We used to have a drop down menu which would appear at the top of the box (just under the toolbar, I think) when you composed a new message. With one click, you could change from one person to another. That seems to have disappeared. how can I get it back?

roger

mgmcc 23:15 01 Jun 08

If you have multiple Accounts set up in Outlook Express, then you should have the drop-down option to select which Account outgoing messages are sent from.

I'm not sure when you say "Identities" if you mean that you are actually using the Identities feature of Outlook Express, where you have to log into a particular Identity, of if you just mean separate Accounts. If it is the Identities feature, then to have the drop-down option, you would have to set up multiple Accounts within each Identity.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple