Changing E-mail from aol.com to btbroadband.com

crate-a-day 12:32 07 Sep 05

everyone excuse my ignorance but newly here in England from darkest africa (Zimbabwe) I'm a bit of a'dimwit' in the IT dept.My problem is that I used to have an e-mail account attached to my sister's account at aol.com.I then moved to my own place and set up an account with Btbroadband.Wanting to get Sky TV I changed to NTL not realising that this would also disconnect my e-mail a/c.Bang on on the 31/8 on the afternoon my e-mail started giving hassles,next morning I can log on again but now come up with a Yahoo e.mail program thatb instead of being btbroadband is under a Yahoo.co.uk e-mail!!.Problem is what has happened to all my old letters,addresses etc,I'm sure they're somewhere but where ,has anyone any ideas as it's taken me a while to get set up here and now it's all "down the tubes" as it were Yours Slackytambo

recap 12:49 07 Sep 05

As your email is web based, your AOL account should still be active if you have used it in the last 30 days or so. Just go to the web address you used to for AOL and log in to open your emails.

crate-a-day 13:41 07 Sep 05

Sorry I may have put it wrong,it's my btbroadband a/c that I can't find.Ive tried accessing the aol a/c but as it's a'free e-mail' address I can't seem to access it from 'outside' as it were.Slacky

recap 14:54 07 Sep 05

Is this what you are trying to find click here ?

In the top right hand corner there is a log in option. Click this and enter your user name and password.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…