changing e-mail address on incredimail

rins36 00:17 25 Nov 03

Please excuse me if I have asked this question before, my son has a btinternet address that he also uses in incredimail as his primary e-mail account (he wants to keep incredimail).

My son is getting malicious e-mails from a former friend of his, can he change his btinternet e-mail address, but still keep incremail as the primary e-mail.

All e-mails from the said person are directed into the deleted file, but can still be read & these e-mails are upsetting my son

Anyone with any tips would be helpful

Jester2K II 09:48 25 Nov 03

Maybe you should contact the ISP to see if the messages can be stopped from getting to your son (deleted from the account as son as they arrive)

Also ring you local Police station and ask advise if they are particularly nasty / malicious / threatening.

christmascracker 10:42 25 Nov 03

Incredimail is an email client just like Outlook Express.

If and when your son changes his email address it's just a case of putting the new email account into Incredimail.

rins36 18:41 25 Nov 03

Thanks all for the replies, e-mail will be changed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…