changing default browser

spud22 15:29 24 Sep 05

i have firefox which i mostly use but play games on msn hoe can i get the shortcut to msn gaming zone
to open with explorer

spud22 15:41 24 Sep 05

bump

spud22 10:27 25 Sep 05

bump

SANTOS7 10:51 25 Sep 05

click here
this may help...

spud22 10:54 25 Sep 05

i have the shortcut but it opens with firefox. i want it to open with ie

Hamish 11:33 25 Sep 05

Try this site click here and scroll well down the page to changing default browser. Found by typing Changing Default Browser into Google. Hope this helps but no doubt someone else will also provide help

rawprawn 11:42 25 Sep 05

Firefox/Tools/Options/General tick the box firefox should check to see if it is default browser and change it

Stuartli 11:43 25 Sep 05

There's also Set Program Access and Defaults from Start.

However, if you use Firefox as your default browser than the MSN gaming link should, I would suggest, be created with IE's home page configured as that of MSN.

Then, if you have an IE shortcut on the Desktop or Quick Launch, it would/should go direct to MSN.

spud22 13:39 25 Sep 05

thanx all i havn't solved the prob as i want to keep firefox as my main browser . I can always get to the zone manually through ie

Stuartli 13:50 25 Sep 05

I've just tested my suggestion with regard to having MSN as your "home page" on Internet Explorer (I also use Firefox as the default), but used the PCA website as "home" rather than MSN for convenience.

It works just as I thought it would.

spud22 18:55 25 Sep 05

thanx stuarti

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…