Changing Datestamp

Pesala 18:38 01 Apr 03

I'm still looking for a Freeware or workaround to change the datestamp on files.

Pesala 23:08 01 Apr 03

Any help on this one please?

Pesala 20:38 02 Apr 03

I really would like to know how to accomplish this simple task, with freeware if posssible.

BurrWalnut 20:45 02 Apr 03

Most files can be changed to today's date simply by saving. If you want an older date you could change the system date (I wouldn't go too far back) and then reset it.

Pesala 20:49 02 Apr 03

but I want to change at least 30 files, and all to different dates. Certainly not impractical, but a bit tedious.

Pesala 23:03 02 Apr 03

They are MP3 files. I don't think I have any application that could open and save them.

Belatucadrus 00:20 03 Apr 03

Time stamp changers click here or click here never used either. MP3 player click here or click here hope this is of some use.

Pesala 00:31 03 Apr 03

I just downloaded them both. One of them is sure to be what I need. I looked in several places but everything seemed to be Shareware.

Pesala 17:38 04 Apr 03

Date & Time 1.41 click here

File Ops has additional functions like file shredding and encryption, but I found it hard to use. Date & Time is simple to use and just adds a few functions to file properties on the right-click menu in Windows Explorer. It is only 149 Kbytes too. Nice one. Thanks again Belatucadrus.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…