Changing case in m/soft word

  goldenorbs 17:21 12 Feb 06

Hi can anyone tell me if there is a shortcut for changing lower case print to upper case in microsoft word. Very often I print things out and afterwards decide I would prefer it in upper case. I'm sure I've seen how to do it somewhere butI can't find it now.


  pj123 17:27 12 Feb 06

Format, Change Case.

  VoG II 17:30 12 Feb 06

Select the words. Shift + F3 toggles between lower, Proper, UPPER, ...

  goldenorbs 17:33 12 Feb 06

Hi pj123
I do not have Change Case under format on my comp.

  palinka 17:35 12 Feb 06

In Word go to Tools, Customise, All Commands, select Change Case and drag it up to the top Toolbar. Then apply this to any section of highlighted text. It can be used in either direction.

  goldenorbs 17:36 12 Feb 06

Tried shift plus F3 but that did not work

  pj123 17:37 12 Feb 06

What version of Word do you have. Did you give Format enough time to drop down the complete list of commands?

  pj123 17:40 12 Feb 06

Just tried it again on my Word 2000. Works OK. You do have to highlight the text you want to change.

  Jackcoms 17:40 12 Feb 06

What version of Word are you using??

I've just tried all the helpful suggestions made so far and they work perfectly.

Can't understand why you claim they don't work for you.

  goldenorbs 17:42 12 Feb 06

Do not have Customize > All Commands under Tools
I am using Windows xp

  gooberfish 17:43 12 Feb 06

highlight what you want to change then press ctrl alt A

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch