changing cartridges in printers

kapeekmegwan 20:36 01 Dec 03

I had a wizard that helped me to change my cartridges but I cannot find it. Can anyone tell me how I get my cartridge to move into view in order to replace it. I have an Epson c40.I am in the middle of installing an inksaver and cannot proceed because there is no ink left in coloured cartridge.

AndyJ 20:45 01 Dec 03

Try here click here

You can also download the manuals at this site (Epson)

SantasLittleHelper 21:04 01 Dec 03

Press ink button (light should be showing under button) carriage should move to correct posiotion to change cartridge. If all else fails try this, switch printer off then on again, when carriage starts to move pull plug out the back of printer, you can now move the carriage by hand to the ink change position. Remove empty cartridge but don't put new one in yet, close cartridge lid and switch printer back on. It will now register no cartridge, press ink button and carriage will move to the correct position to insert the new cartridge.

kapeekmegwan 21:21 01 Dec 03

Thanx Andy I have bookmarked that sight.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…