//some 3rd party need geo

Changing Broadband Suppliers

freddy-firecracker 13:30 15 Mar 05

Hi i am thinking of moving to a cheaper b/band supplier i am currently with Wanadoo(been with them nearly 10 months) is there any way i can change within the first twelve months so i can get the mac code and change. If anyone has done this please can you help??

Cheers

FF

TomJerry 13:40 15 Mar 05

I think that the contract is very clear

panhandle 14:00 15 Mar 05

TomJerry is dead right. By all means get a new ISP, have mail diverted from old ISP, set new ISP as default in e.mail accounts & Tools/options/connections - cos you will get a new modem, assuming you are talking XP & broadband - and pay them both until original contract year is expired.

TommyRed 17:02 15 Mar 05

I'm with PlusNet who will increase my speed from 512kb to 1 or 2mb for free. This isn't actually the case though, I was on an easystart package which meant I didn't have to pay for the modem, connection charges etc. This was £24.99 a month but now the're gonna increase the speed to 1 or 2mb for £14.99 a month and as my monthly bill will be cheaper I have to pay £30 for the privelige, oh and they've also got a monthly cap of 1Gb. Don't know how much it is for new customers, go on their site and see click here think its the same. They are always up there on tests, sorry can't find the link. HTH TR

TommyRed 07:31 16 Mar 05

Here's the link click here just tick the boxes against the ISP's you want to check. HTH TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…