changing to Broadband

ninky4 11:43 09 Nov 03

Please can anyone tell me of a good ISP for broadband. Thanks

critic-al 11:48 09 Nov 03

It hobsons choice m8,you will get plenty of recomendations,but its all down to how much your willing to pay,

critic-al 11:50 09 Nov 03
  bremner 11:53 09 Nov 03

click here and choose compare from the menu on the left

pj123 15:37 09 Nov 03
  Djohn 16:34 09 Nov 03

Use the link from bremner, then look to the left of the page, click on compare and choose up to 6 different ISP's. See which two come first month after month in, speed/reliability/service. j.

-Beb- 16:39 09 Nov 03

Ive been with NTL for a couple of months and havent had any problems so far. I dont know why people are complaining so much about it (or maybe I havent used it long enough to experience the problems). Im on the 600k package. I got a free modem and 1months free internet. Cant get much better than that.

A_World_Maker 16:44 09 Nov 03

I have been using Tiscali for over a year on dialup... excellent loggon and uptime, swapped to BB about 5 months ago, same service.

rowdy 16:53 09 Nov 03

Is a cable (NTL or Telewest ) available in your area?

Have you checked with BT that Broadband ASDL is available to you?

Sorry if this is too basic but you start by Determining what is possible then narrow it down as necessary.

rowdy

ninky4 10:12 10 Nov 03

Have no cable in this area as yet so cannot use NTL Thanks for all the advice. I have seen advert for Tiscali for only ?15.99 a month not all that fast but at least you do not keep getting cut off, what does anyone think of that one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…