Changing bb ISP

keewaa 15:46 14 Nov 05

Transfering from Wanadoo to Tiscali but the Tiscali modem hasn't arrived. Wanadoo won't log in anymore but the dsl light on the Wanadoo (Speedtouch) modem is on.

I'm thinking the signal has switched from Wanadoo to Tiscali and was wondering can I log in to Tiscali by simply changing the log in details to Tiscali or is it not as simple as that. Do I really need the Tiscali modem and CD or is it just a matter of no changing the log in details from Wanadoo to my new Tiscali account details?

keewaa 16:00 14 Nov 05

Thanks ... Do I use the email adress, or the first bit of the email address or the ten digit UI number as my username (The problem is a complete lack of correspondence from Tiscali, hence the question)

keewaa 18:37 17 Nov 05

When you change dial up you have to change the dial up number, is there anything like that to change swapping BB supplier or is it just the username & password need changed?

Stuartli 19:36 17 Nov 05

I wish you luck with your new ISP - you may well need it...:-)

Use the Tiscali CD-ROM to install the account and drivers and then download the latest modem drivers (if it's a Sagem [email protected] 800) from its website (version 3.0.4 if I remember correctly).

You'll know if they are the latest as you have to enter the name of your ISP when installing them.

Stuartli 19:39 17 Nov 05

..or rather click on your ISP from a list...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…