Changed isp, email its hell HELP

can't have this 15:58 24 Jun 07

i was on aol on dial up but got new pc and am on madasafish, but there ok its the other stuff like trying to join my old things, took 2 days to get back in here.
Up till have had to use yahoo email but everywhere l try to re- join they want old address but its dead now so no one will let me in.
Pc advisor was only one that did not ask for it but still took 2 days.
Also have vista premium and in media centre l see all my pictures but when opening pictues in menue there is only half of them and some have three copies of one picture.
Copied them onto a memory stick and am using that but when its opened only has half pictues on yet media centre has the lot,
Please help as am disabled and its causing a lotof pain after trying to get everything sorted,

FreeCell 16:19 24 Jun 07

Sites where you have previously registered with your old address and require you to log on with an email address: Use your old address to log on and old password. Once on site look for links that allow you to change your account/log-in details and there change the email address to your new one.

Any difficulties or email newsletters you had previously signed up for: just re-register with your new address.

Not sure I understand your pictures problem - sorry still an XP user.

can't have this 17:08 24 Jun 07

Thanks, wish l had never changed,found as well my son put 3,000 pictures on and there is only 146 he must have just put the memory stick in a few time'as, will kill him but is not answering mobile.
your idea does not work on vista as that was the first thing l did. But yahoo has transrerd thousands of mail across from aol and at first was deleteing a block at a time but now it wo't do it, think i will put a vista help in,++

Fingees 17:30 24 Jun 07

I use vista, and have changed various site details, as already suggested. no problem.

I keep two old email addresses in case some people only have my old address. These would normally close after 90 days, but stay accessible by using pay as you go dial up, I can access them by BB, but dial up once every few weeks, just to keep account going.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac