Changed E-mail address

doug 23:47 09 May 03

I've just gone BB. Cosequently I have a new E-mail address. How do I update my registration details to log in here?

rev.bem 23:54 09 May 03

Go to top of page and click on update details

bvw in bristol 23:56 09 May 03

click here

You last accessed the Registered Users Area Friday 09, May 2003 at 23:53 and you have been here 1487 times. There are currently 103217 registered users!
My Postings

Update your details

Log out

Doug, not sure if the click here will work for you but note the "Update your Details".

doug 00:00 10 May 03

rev.bem & bvw in bristol. Tried but it says I have to change mu nickname. I'm very fond of doug and wish to hang on to it. Any further suggestions to try?

bvw in bristol 00:08 10 May 03

Hmmm.....could you try a capitol letter?

doUg maybe?

doug™?

Not had to change my email details doug so I'm not sure I'm sorry to say.

Djohn 01:19 10 May 03

Put in your new e-mail address and your current PCA user name, then e-mail Guy or peter, (FE) and they will reply with a new password. Had to do this my self this week. Regards. J.

otubby1 12:23 10 May 03

Something on the lines of Djohn's reply. On the home page, above the HELPROOM icon, there are three choices. Pick update details and just change your e-mail address and press update. You will get an automatic e-mail to that address with a temporary password. Use that to log back in, go back to update details and input the password of your choice and everything should be back to normal.

doug vem 21:32 11 May 03

Finally got it sorted. I hadn't set up my default setting for outlook express properly. Having done so I had a whope heap of mail, including many from PCA regarding the password. Green ticky thing coming up!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…