changed from btyahoo anytme tobtyahoo broadband

Jarigo 23:12 05 Nov 04

I have just changed from btanytime to bt broadband @£26.99 per month.DO BT alter the direct debit with my bank from anytime to broad band autmatically . Thanks for any information as I been charged this month for btanytime £16.99

Jim.

Salinger 23:20 05 Nov 04

Looks like you have now got two accounts running, best thing is to contact BT and cancel the anytime account.

THE TERMINATOR 23:25 05 Nov 04

When I changed over from anytime to BB, my ISP just took the extra from my account automatically. If you're still getting BB and have been charged 10 quid less I'd keep mum, but if you are not getting BB then you should ring your ISP. Then again they may realise their mistake and charge you later....TT

VoG II 23:29 05 Nov 04

I believe that you need to cancel the old account.

Personally I think that this is diabolical business practice since it should have been obvious that once you had your new account that the old one should be cancelled but there you go.

I won't bore you with my run ins with BT. Just to say that when Telewest/blueyonder arrived here I switched immediately.

I would only do business with BT if they were the only telecoms company on the planet. They are a bunch of charletans.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…