change a track to mp3?

Magik ®© 13:15 27 Apr 05

hi,i am now making coasters wholesale :-) All i want to do is put a couple of tracks onto a cd, the icon for one of them is the little loadspeaker thingy, the other one has a little green circle with a white arrow in the middle, I now think that the reason it will not burn onto a cd is because it is not mp3, really clutching straws now.. how can i convert the one with the little green circle so it matches the other one.

i hope this makes sense...

thanks

Joe R 13:26 27 Apr 05

Magik ®©,

This free program will let you convert your music. MP3 lame seems the best for Nero or Roxio.

click here

Joe R 13:27 27 Apr 05

Magik ®©,

I take it you are burning as an audio cd.?

wobblymike 13:27 27 Apr 05

I'm afraid it doesn't make sense, at least to me. Burning MP3's is pretty simple do you want to outline exactly what you are trying to do with what equipment and using what software and I'll be happy to try and help.

Magik ®© 13:28 27 Apr 05

thanks, I will give it a try and report back.

Magik ®© 14:12 27 Apr 05

an outline of what i was trying is, I tried to rip the audio from a dvd, just the one track, along with a track i already had, which was a mp3 file, the track i ripped off the dvd landed up as Nero media player file, which i think was MP4, and it would not lend it's self to burn onto a cd, along with the other track, so i was trying to change it to a mp3 file..i am now going to try again.

thanks all

wobblymike 16:08 27 Apr 05

hi if you've managed to sort this now all well and good if not a suggestion - if you have NERO you might have as part of it SMARTSTART - this is a programme which allows you (among other things) to rip tracks from a CD/DVD and convert them to MP3 format - I use it a lot and find it excellent. Worth checking whether it is part of your NERO package

Magik ®© 19:26 27 Apr 05

thanks for that, having not had Nero long, i have not sussed it out, Just checked and it has smartstart. so now i am seeing it through a new pair of eyes........thanks again all, for the help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…