change size of thumnail in thumbnail view in xp

ĀÕL иàťﻍŗ 08:43 03 May 03

i have alot of images on my computer that i like to view in thumnail view to keep track of them all, but i find the size just a bit to large, is there any way i can make them a bit smaller ?

thanks

ĀÕL иàťﻍŗ 16:49 03 May 03

refresh

bruno 21:18 03 May 03

I found the answer to your problem in the Tips and Tricks,issue 4,Spring edition,page 17.I tried to copy it and paste it here but it did not work,so I will type it out for you.Perhaps you have a copy of the magazine,if so check it out.
Go to Start,Run and type Regedit.Navigate to Hkey_Current_User_\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion|Explorer.
Right-click on an empty space in the right hand pane and select New,Dword to create a new item.Name it ThumbnailSize. Double-click this new value,and enter a value between 32 and 96 (hexadecimal).
Some trial and error may be neede before you find the right size.A setting of 96 is about 150 pixels high,which is way too big for most people.
I must emphasize that I have not done this and you must take all the usual precautions of backing up your registry before you do anything.
Best of luck.

bobbyc 07:49 04 May 03

try this it works for me click here

bruno 19:16 04 May 03

I see you have ticked resolved.Did one of the solutions posted work?If so,it benefits the other users of the forum who may have a similar problem.I would certainly like to know as I spent over an hour last night going through my mags to find an answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…