Change of Site name in NOF 8

canute44 22:14 04 Apr 05

I am trying my hand at producing a website and am using NOF 8. Can one change the name of a Site from say test1.nod to something else. The reason for asking is that when I started tinkering around I gave my "site" a stupid name but it developed into a realistic site. I would now like to change its name to something a bit more professional and try publishing it to my domain.
Many thanks in advance.

Forum Editor 22:51 04 Apr 05

that you're the only one who will ever see the "stupid name", so it isn't really a problem.

If you really can't stand the sight of the name any longer you can change it. Just open the site in NOF, go to 'File' and select 'save site as' from the menu. This will enable you to save the site under a completely different name. Once you're happy that you can open and edit the newly-named site in NOF, go to C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites and delete the 'stupid name' folder.

canute44 06:11 05 Apr 05

Very many thanks for your reply. That was the method I had thought of but was also thinking that there might be a facility for simply re-naming but that I had yet to find it. Again many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac