Change Screen size?

Border View 11:30 08 Jan 09

I have a 15" square flat panel monitor which has a property size of 800 x 600

When I am on the internet web pages are about an inch too big for the screen which means I have to scroll to the right or left.

Been into screen properties and I cant move the pointer from 800 x 600.

Is there anyway I can get the web page to fit the screen. Run with IE7 but it doesnt show the percentage size at the bottom corner.

Technotiger 11:36 08 Jan 09

Yea, click on the minimise button top-right corner of web page, then hover mouse ove edge of page to see double-headed arrow, drag screen to required size. Should open at that same size each time in future.

Border View 11:37 08 Jan 09

Progress - found the status bar and reinstated, reduced size to 75percent and increased text size to largest. Now means I dont have to scroll.

Border View 11:45 08 Jan 09

Hi Technotiger, tried that but still means on 100% the web page is too big for the screen and I have to scroll about an inch to the right. Tried various combinations on % and text size.

rosebank 17:07 06 Mar 09

I am having problems with one particuler web page where i cant see part of the page on the left hand side.I have to use the slide bar to see the right hand side but I can live with that. I have tried minimising the page to stretch the left side but it will only stretch a small amount. I realy need to see the left side to access a link.
Hope someone can help

Sea Urchin 17:10 06 Mar 09

Post your own thread with an appropriate title rather than hijacking someone else's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now