change a real player clip ??

Magik ®© 11:43 03 Mar 05

hi, hope this makes sense.....i have a real player clip, sound,no my music folder all the tracks have the little speaker icon, when i drag the track into the folder it stays with the real player icon, how can i change is the clip, if it will help

click here

it is the Amy Belle bit, gawd, she is gorgeous.

FelixTCat 11:48 03 Mar 05

The icon represents the program that opens the file. The other files are probably .wav or .mp3

Real player clips will only open with Real Player (or a clone).

If you really want to change the icon so that they all look the same, right-click on the file, click Properties and Change Icon.

Magik ®© 11:54 03 Mar 05

i am beginning to get the drift of it, i want to put the track onto a cd with all the other tracks, any ideas how ? thanks

FelixTCat 11:59 03 Mar 05

You can put the track on a cd just like any other track, but the computer which reads the cd will have to have Real Player to play it.

If what you are trying to do is make a cd which will play on a cd player rather than a computer, you will have to convert the file to a different format first. I am not aware of any cd-burning software that can convert these files.

Magik ®© 12:06 03 Mar 05

thanks very much for the i think i know what i am aiming for.....

FelixTCat 13:31 03 Mar 05

You're welcome. I wish I did . . . .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…