change email address, can I ?

ZEROTOLERANCE 12:04 30 Apr 04

i would like to change the original/main e mail address i set up in outlook express when i first got my puter, is this posible with outlook or am i having to contact freeserve?

ZEROTOLERANCE 12:36 30 Apr 04

does the silence mean NO??

Trolley 12:42 30 Apr 04

You can change it.

If you go to Tools, and then Accounts and select the mail accounts tab, then you can add, remove and change the accounts that outlook express collects mail from.

Does this help?

ZEROTOLERANCE 12:46 30 Apr 04

sure does

THANX

ZT

mammak 12:49 30 Apr 04
  ZEROTOLERANCE 13:07 30 Apr 04

I KNOW I CAN SET UP MORE E ADDRESSESS. BUT WHAT I WANT TO DO IS DISCARD MY ORIGINAL ONE I SET UP WITH, SO WHEN I OPEN OUTLOOK, ALL MAIL WILL OPEN IN MY NEWLY SET UP EMAIL ADDRESS. (sorry bout caps didnt notice till i looked up.)

or is that what you meant?

ZEROTOLERANCE 13:12 30 Apr 04

NO I cant it tells me to put this e mail adres in
(the one i want to change)

mammak 13:36 30 Apr 04

Hi ZEROTOLERANCE click below note this to use multiple email addy's using your original account'
not to change it completley.Regards
click here

ZEROTOLERANCE 14:22 30 Apr 04

ive been wandering round freeserve, i think to change original address i may have to re register

which is a little unfair.

TBH1 15:00 30 Apr 04

just set up a secondery account, then set up OE to pick that up instead. I have been on ntl and my main email address got up to 150 spam emails a day - -as this was main account I couldn't change or delete it. I set up a secondery one and setup OE just to collect that one - - -though every now and then have to go into webmail to delete all stuff in main one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5