A+ certification...

kakasnarta 12:10 26 Jun 04

Has anyone out there taken or passed A+ PC engineers exam ?.What i really want to know is there a cheaper way of gaining this qualification without spending thousands on distance learning courses.

stalion 13:52 26 Jun 04

^^

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:52 26 Jun 04
  kakasnarta 19:26 26 Jun 04

Thanks for the links.....its good to get a view from the people who have experienced IT courses and not just the views of the course sales people,i have recently tried both computeach and another distance learning company ,and all they want to do is sell that course,as soon as you say let me think about it,there out the door they dont want to know,all they want is your money and your sig.
So my answer was enrole at the local college for a basic cisco course ,which is all i really need,this will give me the knowledge to maybe take A+ at a later date.

david.h 16:42 27 Jun 04

go t from another libaryo your local libary, if they do not stock a A+ COURSE WORK BOOK they can order it from another libary, most of these courses include the the full works on an CD disc as well.
so cover the course for free

Rose 17:27 27 Jun 04

Have recently studied for and I’m delighted to say, passed both A+ exams. I took a ‘free’ A+ course at a local college which helped me understand the basics and gave me a contact who could answer my questions as they cropped up – and they did! You will need a good A+ course book – Mike Meyers latest is a good choice – and be prepared to learn it from start to finish. This exam is not for the faint hearted and it covers a lot of ground. If I can be of any further assistance please get in touch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…