Certain Website's Suddenly Dissapear From Screen!

Scooop 14:21 12 Aug 04

Every time i click on certain website's that ive always used have lately been just going off my screen every time i click on go, i go into the golf site pgatour.com alot and when i click on leaderboard, it just goes off my screen and there's a few other site's as well. I'm new to this so hope i'm in the right place to ask this stupid question. Many Thanks

VoG II 15:44 12 Aug 04

Could you explain what you mean by "goes off my screen" ?

Scooop 15:51 12 Aug 04

Well ive gone into 2 website's today and when i clicked on something like leaderboard, etc, that website suddenly just goes off my screen and i contacted the website and they said blah blah blah about it could be something to do with my trouble shooting, i really am clueless as ive used this website for years now, but being no expert it could be something simple that most people know about other than me. Many thanks and hopefully you know what i mean seeing as i havent explained it to well.

VoG II 17:01 12 Aug 04

Well I think you might mean that when you click on a link you see a blank (white) page.

If that is correct then

http:// support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

Copy this, paste into address bar, remove the space after // and click Go.

Follow the instructions on that web page.

Scooop 17:46 12 Aug 04

I went into a site called StanJames bookmakers and there's no problem getting the webpage on, but as soon as i click on a box to place a bet then the webpage goes off my screen time and time again and then each time i type the webpage back again, its on until i click on a box again, then the same thing happens, i e-mailed them and they said it must be to do with my trouble shooting and i followed there instructions but to no avail. Ive been having a problem lately with trojan horse, some virus i'm told it is, just wondering why i'm only having this problem with 2 site's though as the other site's are fine. Cheers for your help so far.

Scooop 17:49 12 Aug 04

when i click on this box in stanjames bookmakers then it just goes back to my desktop picture again and this happens with pgatour webpage as well, totally confused. Cheers

VoG II 17:51 12 Aug 04

Try a repair click here

Scooop 17:55 12 Aug 04

which one do i follow as i'm on xp whether that makes any difference, cheers for your patience voG.

VoG II 19:01 12 Aug 04

Try the first one listed for XP - if that doesn't work try the "Alternate fix".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…