Certain sites freezing

ramsay29 08:30 13 Apr 05

Having a weird problem. my son uses a site called habbo hotel and a games site called mousebreaker. As of yesterday going into either of these sites and clicking on the entry or games icons just freezes explorer. I have tried disabling pop up blocker (sp2) and \Norton firewall but makes no difference. tried accessing them at work with same pc set up and no problems. I also tried getting rid of flah player as both sites use it, but makes no difference. this doesn't seem to be affecting any of the other sites used and there has been nothing new installed. have also ran Spyboy and
Adaware, and Norton anti-virus. The only thing that keeps appearing in the C: drive is a file called 1.exe. I get rid of it and it appears again. Any thoughts folks

Diodorus Siculus 08:33 13 Apr 05

May still be malware: click here
click here
cws

Two more scanners.

click here;en-us;318378&FR=1&PA=1&SD=HSCH
How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP - also may be worth a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…