Certain emails not arriving

Dansk 09:54 23 Feb 08

I use Outlook Express at home. I get several spam emails and legitimate emails from large companies every day as most of us do.
Just lately emails from my work don't seem to be getting through to my home address. I have had no problems in the past.There is no indication at my work's end that the emails have not been delivered - where are they going??
Any ideas of what could be at fault.

lotvic 11:40 23 Feb 08

check your webmail Spam folder. Your ISP server may be marking them as spam and not letting them through.
Add your works email domain to your 'safe' or 'contacts' list on both Outlook Express and your Webmail Server ISP

You have not said what your ISP is?

Dansk 14:56 23 Feb 08

It is Orange (I know I know)

lotvic 16:39 23 Feb 08

ok Dansk, then advise you to do as per previous post and also to check that from Work they (you?) are using your correct email address.
Send yourself an email from Work to home as a test check.

Sea Urchin 17:19 23 Feb 08

This happened to me last year. I had changed my email address six months earlier, and advised my company, and for some unknown reason they suddenly reverted to sending to my old address. As lotvic says - a thorough check is called for.

Tuftypal 10:12 24 Nov 08

I have a hotmail account and emails a friend sent last week have not arrived. Others have arrived, even from teh same friend. I have done the obvious - checked the right address was used and checked my spam folder. I don't know what else to check or how and don't understand hard questions in jargon or abbreviations. I can't see how to contact hotmail to tell them either. What can I do? How do you do "send and receive" on hotmail?

Sorry but I don't know to use a forum and dont think this is a new thread so don't know where or how else to post it exceot as a reply, which doesn't really fit. Hope someone can help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…