Cells

podlod 10:50 11 Feb 09

Hi, I have made a budget template from my Microsoft office 2003 Excell and it is underway, and have already completed my finance for January. The prob being is that when I was doing something in the cells slightly further in the March column, I find that I have eliminated the lines to 6 cells by accident and now have just an open square where there would normally be 6 cells. could you please explain to me on how to reinstate my 6 cells again as before. I hope I have explained myself fully. Thank you.

raziel08 10:56 11 Feb 09

Sounds to me like you have merged the cells together. highlight the box and right click. then go to format cells and click on the alignment tab. uncheck the box that says merge cells. that should do it.

Chris the Ancient 11:10 11 Feb 09

Another (vague) possibility...

You may have actually filled the cells with a white background - which can make the lines disappear. Highlight the cells and using the cell fill box (or go to the format/cells menu) and set for "no fill".

CtA

podlod 13:31 11 Feb 09

Hi, great, works a treat, done the job. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…