CDX Rescue (321 Studio)

Terry Brown 13:43 20 Dec 05

Help, I have a copy of CDX rescue, from a PCAdvisor CD, which was registered, however recently my hard drive failed. I managed to recover the majority of my programs ( CD Copies of working data).

The problem is this.

CDX Rescue is no longer available to register their excellent program. so it is unusable.
If you have this on your system could you help me by the folowing method.

Open REGEDIT
Go to HKey_Local_Machine
SOFTWARE
Find the entry for 321 and Export it to a file (it will on open look like a text like with extention .reg

I would also like to make the folowing suggestion.

Export a copy of your registry to a safe area, so that in the event of a failure you can recover your registered settings.

Send it to me via EMail

[email protected]

Thank You.Terry

Terry Brown 18:39 22 Dec 05

Any Replies Please

Totally-braindead 19:21 22 Dec 05

I can't help here but consider it inadvisable to publish your email address in an open Forum. Its done now but next time just ask people to use the envelope next to your name. And I don't think you need all the thing you mention, if you want to use the program, still have the disk but have lost the serial number that is all you need. Someone to give you the copy of the serial number.

Chegs ®™ 19:22 22 Dec 05

I have it installed on my XP system,just not presently fired up(I'm using Mandriva Linux)I will be booting up the XP system later,and will do as you request.

I haven't had any troubles with CDX Rescue,the reg software box appears and I'm sure I just cancel,and can use the app.There is another similar app to CDX called CD Check,again its on my XP box,so cannot get the URL just yet.Will post details later.

Chegs ®™ 19:25 22 Dec 05

click here CD Check courtesy of google :-))

Chegs ®™ 21:33 22 Dec 05

Incoming .... ;-))

Terry Brown 21:21 23 Dec 05

Thanks Chegs for the CD check, I had an earlier version (win 98), but this one is a lot better.

The original CDX program was on a PCAdvisor CD (I believe Spring 2004), I registered it, and received my codes, but you stil have to contact the online site to register for a new system (or a new hard drive) and that is no longer in operation. The registration requires an entry into the registry, which is what I am after.

Chegs ®™ 21:27 23 Dec 05

I have emailed the reg entry as a txt file,then zipped which was what I thought you'd requested.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5