CDX Rescue

Terry Brown 14:41 01 Dec 05

I have a full registered copy of CDX (from PCAdvisor spring 2004),however I have a problem.

I have recently bought a new computer, and are re-installing the software on it. The CDX loaded OK, Entered my user and password, but there seems to be a problem with product activation (it goes through the motions, but does not complete).
Is the activation line now closed ?, if so-Have you any idea how I can activate it, or a good program (preferably free or under £15, that I can use.
Thanks Terry

Skyver 14:44 01 Dec 05

What does CDX do?

Chegs ®™ 16:24 01 Dec 05

Its a pretty nifty piece of software for recovering data off damaged CD's.I have used it frequently and can vouch for its abilities.

Skyver 16:27 01 Dec 05

Ta - I've used CDCheck in the past - click here

Terry Brown 20:54 02 Dec 05

chegs

Thanks for the CD Check, I already have onmy system, however I have come across some CD's (self burn), which are not reading,dispite cleaning & de-greasing, and so I need a CD recovery program, as CDX is. Unfortunatly if you cannot register it, it will not work.

There is a registry entry on the software (hkey_local_machine) 321 studio /cdx rescue/settings

I need that key code to activate CDX,

The code is no good on it's own without the password & user, so piracy is not involved, just legal use of a valuable piece of software.

Terry

jack 08:24 03 Dec 05

For what it is worth I have used CDX in the past butfound BadCopy Pro superior- this too had been on a cover disk- but a Google will find it. Approx £15 to register [arn't they all?]

mimosa418 09:54 04 Dec 05

Here is registration from the cover disc copy I used some time ago
ID 3623427 password: 29512
Hope this helps

Terry Brown 20:34 04 Dec 05

Thanks for the codes, howver I have my own codes and password, however the activation site is now off line.

What I need is the activation code that is stored in the registry, after registering.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5