Cd's wont run automatically any more :( Can U help

denysecoughlan@ymail.com 09:42 13 Jul 06

For some reason autoplay is no longer working, which means everytime my daughter wants to use a different piece of software I have to come up and show her where to find it, to load it (too many to have all over the desktop, although I did create a folder for them but that is still a little longwinded for her). Anyway, I would prefer them just to run on being put into the PC like they used to. I ran an old version of Auto Fix on the C drive but it hasn't sorted the problem out. Can anybody help please? I have a feeling it's a simple settings issue!It is the same on both C & D drives

De Marcus™ 09:55 13 Jul 06

Try Autoplay Fix on the D: drive, presuming this is your cd drive as C: is the hard drive, not something Autoplay Fix would work on.

Newest version from click here

ArrGee 10:39 13 Jul 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple