C.D.'s to Computer

Dozy 18:19 12 Apr 03

Please can someone explain in very clear language how I get my cd's on to my computer? Starting with insert c.d.!!! and then in easy terms from there. In the past the advice I have received here has been fantastic and it has never failed. My grateful thanks in advance

rusty 19:36 12 Apr 03

More information! What do you want to do? Run your programmes, Copy all of the CD or just some Files?

doug 19:38 12 Apr 03

Depends on what sort of CD's they are and what you want to do with them. If they are audio CD's then you should be able to copy them to your HD using a sound editor. If it's a game CD then you may have to use a virtual CD copier. Post back your details and you should be overwhelmed with responses. Be warned ripping off is not encouraged.

pj123 21:55 12 Apr 03

Agree with the other responses but if you already have the CDs why do you want to put them on your hard disk?

harriesben 23:24 12 Apr 03

If it is audio CDs and you would like to put the songs onto your computer, then download CD-EX which will allow you to copy them in an mp3 format.
Also - I agree with pj123

Dozy 10:55 13 Apr 03

Thanks to all replies. The cd's are ones that I have bought and it was just to pop on my computer. The cd's can stay down in the living room with the cd player but I can have the songs to hand on my computer which is in a converted room upstairs.
I will follow harriesben's advice.
Many thanks to all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…