cd's

joe95 14:23 03 May 04

Ihave recently fitted a new cd-writer and everything seemed to be going well to be going well until I played some of my music cd's.Ihave manually start win media player.one cd with 23 tracks on would only play sixteen and on ly showed 16 on playlist, some cd's which I have compiled myself from my other cd's won't play in cd-writer butwill in dvd player if I use winamp and manually click on each track,also some cd's keep asking for correction to be turned on. Wheres that? cd-writer is MSI CR52-M ATAPI INTERNAL 52X32X52

stalion 14:26 03 May 04

did you set the jumper on your new drive Regards

joe95 14:30 03 May 04

Yes I did to master.

stalion 14:42 03 May 04

is your hd set to slave then Regards

joe95 14:51 03 May 04

I don't know I asked a friend and he said set the jumper of the cd to master.
The cd's that won't play in the cd-writer I tried with my earphones plugged in and they play fine??????
and I thought that life would be so easy when I retired never mind.

stalion 15:03 03 May 04

did you connect the lead from the cd writer to your sound card Regards (life's never easy with a computer)lol

joe95 15:07 03 May 04

No I didn't theres one connected timy dvd player mate said it was okay
Cheers

stalion 15:14 03 May 04

someone will correct me if i am wrong but you can not have your hd and your cd writer both as master your cd writer should be set as slave.If your cd's are playing ok in your dvd player seems like no sound going to your sound card from your cd writer.Regards

joe95 15:17 03 May 04

Iam listening to my cd's on my headphones playing in the writer

stalion 15:22 03 May 04

try going in to control,settings,select your cd writer,properties,volume Regards

joe95 15:40 03 May 04

did that, nothing happened checked the it said nothing on the disc but it was playing and on h/phones. Trying another disc, will play in writer, but not on h/phones in writer but will on h/phones into speakers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…