CDRW Full But Not Full !!

DWANE PYPE 21:52 28 Jan 04

The problem is, after sorting out Incd (hopefully), I cannot add to a word document (on a cdrw) that I could previously, what happens is, if I add text or copy/paste, then try to save it, up pops a window saying the disc is full, although the file is only 548.000 Kbs, but if I do a “save as” it saves it all, if I add a 1or 2 to the title and this becomes another file on the rw, this also happens when I try to do it on a B/up floppy. I might add that this doc file was on a rw that I put in when I was having trouble with Incd, it said it could not read it, so to protect the data it made it read only, this also happened to other RWs, so I put all the files 1 by 1 into My Docs and reformatted the RWs, most of them did,then put the files back on, and are working, some did not, including the one with this word file on,so were put on new RWs. I hope someone under stands this, as the file, is 92 pages long , and in different font styles, and I don’t fancy retyping it all out. (There jokes I receive by E-Mail). Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
DP

DWANE PYPE 00:09 29 Jan 04

BUMP!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…