CDR`S ???

happ 13:38 24 Nov 03

a while ago I owned a program called "ADEPTEC"
with it I could thro the "send" facility save any
file or folder onto a CDR/RW Then even with a full CD I could read all the info and select any
file or folder any copy them etc.
Since I`ve had XP I can no longer use this program and the company I believe has been taken over.
Can any kind soul tell me where I can get a program that will do all I have described above.
thanks Eric

bruno 13:54 24 Nov 03

Adaptec is now part of Roxio and,depending which version you have,there are updayes on the website of that name to make it work on XP.I have version 5 and after the downloads it works quite happily in XP.

woodchip 14:11 24 Nov 03

It may work without it, but you need to create a shortcut in the send to folder, Hear is how to do it with win98 it may work with XP. Open Win Explorer/Windows Folder and look for the Send to Folder then right click your CDRW drive and drag to the send to folder create a shortcut from the list, then try it to see if it works

bananaslik 16:47 24 Nov 03

Hi Happ,ive just formatted & put xp on.I am using win on cd 6 power edition (made by roxio)it does everything you want..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…