cdrom to dvd burner help

patso 13:17 07 Dec 04

i have read that you can get software to convert a cd rom drive to a dvd rewriter.is this so and has anyone any idea where you can get this software from.thanks.

ACOLYTE 13:18 07 Dec 04

I dont know if this is possable as the lasers and all sorts would need changing and i dont think software alone could do this.

patso 13:50 07 Dec 04

i have seen an ad for software for this on one of the web sites but i cant remember the adress.i will post it back when i get it.

€dstowe 13:57 07 Dec 04

If this was feasible everyone would be doing it/have done it or the machine manufacturers would have rushed to the doors of the inventor and paid him gazillions of £££ or $$$ to keep the idea to himself.

Don't get caught by scams.

€dstowe 13:57 07 Dec 04

If this was feasible everyone would be doing it/have done it or the machine manufacturers would have rushed to the doors of the inventor and paid him gazillions of £££ or $$$ to keep the idea to himself.

Don't get caught by scams.

TomJerry 14:10 07 Dec 04

for a week

click here

patso 19:55 08 Dec 04

very funny i will post the site i seen the ad on if i can find it.thanks for the replys and i WILL stick with the beer .patso

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…